Thursday, August 29, 2013

Surprise, surprise!

It was a few days before the first Research Check was due, when I started looking for any articles I could find. I was actually surprised that I found more than I thought I would. The most surprising moment would be when I started reading said article. Halfway through the first article, I was shocked that there would be more than two types of accountants. I knew there would be one who dealt with showing figures to important parties outside the organization and another that shares facts within the organization to discuss what direction the organization should go. There are at least 4 other types of accountants, including governmental and forensic accounting. Forensic accounting interested me the most only because it deals with white-collar crimes. More specifically, it relates to an old show I used to watch with my family that enraptured me with fraud, embezzlement, and other illegal activities and the protagonist's attempt to solve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment