Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Possible Answer

On October 22nd, I was helping out my mentor organize the office before I asked him a few more questions I had based from the assignments he gave me. As we talked, I explained what the first 10 minute presentation we had, he said that analytical skills were another skill that any lawyer should have. It is important because it helps the public defender find statements or facts that aren't consistant throughout the police report or any other documentation presented at court. He then proceeded to let me read the police reports on one of his recent cases. I was to take notes and talk about my thought process in how I would handle it. Both my mentor and I were proud of myself that I thought of the same things that my mentor has on how to handle the case!

So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment