Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Literal:

  • Mentorship Log
  • Mr. Ramiro Cisneros at the Los Angeles Pomona Public Defender's Office

Interpretive:

  • One of the most important things I have gained is experience. It is very important for up and coming lawyers to have some sort of experience of what it is like in a court room if they wish to succeed. Another thing I have gained would be knowledge. I feel more  confident teaching a lesson now that I personally know what happens in court. Also, knowledge that if I or someone I know has to go to court, I am not "in the dark" on what is going on. 

Applied:

  • This helped me answer my EQ because it was when observing my mentor at mentorship that I figured out what my best answer is. I learned for myself how often plea bargains are use. Also, whenever I went to his office, the amount of time all lawyers put into a case.

No comments:

Post a Comment