Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component


Literal  
1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An1HF6zCA5s1dC0yTDlVbkQtM2VUQklaS295ZXV1WFE#gid=0

2. Personal Secret Spa        626) 939 - 4560

3.  ~ How do you know if it is worth it to hire an employee within a small business? 
    ~  How would we know if the mentor we are thinking of choosing is the best option?

Interpretive
4.  The most important thing I gained from this experience is organization. This is important because the person I mentored under ad a lot of missing  paperwork or random paperwork that she does not recall which file it belongs to. This is not a good thing because people are giving out sensitive information, and losing it, intentionally or not, can and will hurt the business and its reputation.

Applied
5. This helped me decide what I want to do as a topic because I want to choose something that can benefit me in the long run, such as business management. Thus, helping at a small business can help me decide during senior project if business management is something I wish to continue through college and my career.


No comments:

Post a Comment