Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection


  1. What I am proud of the most is that people were engaged in my activity since I included names so they could relate to it more. Also, that they understood the presentation enough to answer the scenarios correctly.
  2.  
    1. I would give my presentation something like a P.
    2. I mentioned my mentor, a published resource, my activity and hook engages the audience which got them a little more interested since it had their names in it. 
  3. What worked for me was when I was ending my presentation, persuading the audience that public defenders are people that truly want to help you, not someone who is against you. Also, that they can walk away with at least more than they originally knew about the judicial system.
  4. If I could change something, I would make sure to define all the terms I used so I can properly answer any questions they might have. ie Carlos asking about what a "Bar" is.
  5. My possible answer #2 would be having the case itself be dismissed so both the client and public defender won't have to deal with it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment