Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation (Revised)

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?

  • I plan on interviewing Ramiro Cisneros because he is my mentor.
2.  You have to ask 5 questions.  What additional questions do you plan to ask? 

  • I am interested in studying something akin to public defending. What can you tell me about it, or in other words, how would you describe it to someone?
  • Is there a difference with public defending and just defending?
  • From your perspective, what else could I study that would benefit me in on my Senior Topic? 
  • What do you find interesting or exciting about your job? 
  • What are some stressful moments that come with the job? 
  • How would you deal with unruly clients? 
  • What do you do when you don't agree with the point of view of a client? 
  • Who else would you recommend I talk to? 
  • What books should I read in this field?
  • My last question is, what other kinds of activities should I do for experience?


No comments:

Post a Comment