Sunday, September 29, 2013

Topic Switch!

Can you believe it? Neither can I! I have changed my Senior Project topic from Accounting to Public Defender.
Anyways, I chose to change my topic for a few reasons: 
  1. My original mentor was not able to help me over the school year, so it was in my best interest to switch mentors.
  2. This leads to the next unfortunate event, that all other Accounting mentors I had in mind are all too far or also too busy to help me.
  3. A family friend of mine was able to use her connections and find me a mentor at the Pomona court building, Ramiro Cisnero. 
  4. Since Mr. Cisnero is not an accountant, I changed my senior topic to Public Defender. 
I do not mind changing my topic because I enjoy watching a lot of Law & Order, enhancing my interest in the topic of what being an attorney is like. Another reason is that even before the mock court case in Mrs. Edwards' class, I have reveled in arguing with others, and winning said arguments. I predict that this topic will be compelling to both research and present on. 

1 comment: