Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blog 5: Project Reflection and Working EQ (Revised)


The Pentagon: 
(1) Positive Statement: What positive thing happen as a result of what you have completed so far?
  • Something positive would be that I have a lot of new people that I generally would like to know more and that are willing to help me with my project.
(2) EQ Content:  Pick a piece of research or your interview.  How has it helped you improve your understanding of your topic?

  • A piece of research, titled The Role of the Pubic Prosecutor in the Court, has helped me with the basic understanding of what public prosecutors do, besides what media and television series portray them as. It gives the different point of view of what I am studying. 

(3) What has worked for you so far in the senior project?
  • What has worked so far in my project is that I have a mentor that is willing to let me work and shadow under him.
(4) What hasn't worked so far?  

  • The only thing that hasn't worked so far is finding a time where I am able to go into the office when my mentor is there at the same time. 

(5) Finding Value:  
  •  What is a potential question you would like to study this year?  (working EQ)
    • What is the most important factor for a public defender to win a case?
  •  What do you plan to do for mentorship?  If you haven't found a mentor yet, then discuss where you are currently looking and who you are talking to to find it.  
    • For my mentorship, I am doing to work under Ramiro Cisnero at the Pomona Court Building. As far as I know, I will be helping with filing and taking notes. I will be granted more responsibilities as time passes.

1 comment: