Sunday, September 29, 2013

Independent Component 1 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
  • Since I am barely starting to work with Mr. Cisnero, I will be filing some of the cases, organizing his office, and shadowing him around the building. If I am able, I would be allowed to be in some of the court proceedings. As time passes and I am working with him longer, I will gain more responsibilities. 
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
  • To show evidence of 30 hours of work, I will provide pictures (provided my mentor approves of some of them be allowed to be posted).
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
  • Working under Mr. Cisnero will help me explore my topic more in depth because it will show me the busy and intense life style lawyers have. It will allow me to understand the pressures and expectations that public defenders face when in court. 

1 comment:

  1. Approved. I just want to make absolutely sure that you will be able to do 50 hours for Mentorship and an extra 30 for Independent Component.

    ReplyDelete